09 April 2020 11:14:39 CET
NOTE: The information is correct to the best of IATA’s knowledge at the time of publication and is being reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis by IATA staff, given the rapidly evolving nature of the international response to the COVID-19 outbreak IATA cannot guarantee its accuracy and can accept no liability for any errors or omissions. IATA reserves the right to add or change information at any time. Links to third party websites of third parties are offered as a courtesy. IATA expresses no opinion on the content of the websites of third parties and does not accept any responsibility for third-party information. You should make your own independent inquiries before relying on any information or materials contained on these pages.
In connection with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the following changes have been published in Timatic:
ALBANIA – published 23.03.2020
Flights to Albania are suspended.
– This does not apply to flights operated by Air Albania (ZB) from/to Istanbul (IST).
ANGOLA — published 18.03.2020
1. Passengers and airline crew who have been in China (People’s Rep.), France, Iran, Italy, Korea (Rep.), Portugal or Spain are not allowed to enter Angola. This also applies to passengers and airline crew who have been in contact with people infected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
– This does not apply to airline crew and nationals of Angola.
2. Residents of Angola, airline crew and nationals of Angola who arrive from or have been in China (People’s Rep.), France, Iran, Italy, Korea (Rep.), Portugal or Spain will be put in quarantine.
3. A completed sanitary control sheet must be presented to the National Directorate of Public Health of the Ministry of Health upon arrival.
ANGUILLA — published 07.04.2020
All airports in Anguilla are closed until 20 April 2020.
ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA – published 26.03.2020
1. Passengers and airline crew who have been in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China (People’s Rep.), Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA or United Kingdom in the past 28 days are not allowed to enter Antigua and Barbuda.
– This does not apply to nationals of Antigua and Barbuda and resident diplomats.
2. Airlines must provide advance passenger information of scheduled arrival of nationals of Antigua and Barbuda and resident diplomats.
ARGENTINA – published 02.04.2020
Passengers are not allowed to enter Argentina until 12 April 2020.